MANUAL CALL POINT ROP 65
The manual call point ROP 65 is intended for passing on information about a fire to the fire alarm control unit by a person who saw the fire and has manually activated it. The device can operate on the detection loops or stub detection circuits controlled by the FAS fire alarm control unit only.
The element is activated by breaking a glass. When the call point is activated, it is necessary to replace the glass for a new one. The element has a double-sided short-circuit isolator.
Characteristics of the manual call point:
- Double-sided short-circuit isolator built-in
- The manual call point type A
- Supervision state possible to be restored
- Operation in the addressable systems
- Signalling diode
- Applicable inside buildings