I. [Awex Group]
We, i.e. entities comprising the Awex Group, i.e. PPHU AWEX Rafał Stanuch, Beata Stanuch, AWEX Sp. z o.o. Spółka Komandytowa, AWEX Sp. z o.o., AWEX EMERGENCY LIGHTING, AWEX SPAIN S.L. (hereinafter jointly referred to as the "Awex Group" or "Joint Controllers"), are the controllers of your personal data which have been provided to us directly by you or your employees, associates or business partners in connection with our business activity (hereinafter referred to as "Our Business").
II. [Mutual arrangements between the Controllers]
Under the joint controlling agreement, the entities comprising the Awex Group have jointly agreed on their respective responsibilities concerning the fulfilment of the obligations arising from the GOPR, in particular, we have agreed that we are jointly responsible for fulfilling the information obligation towards you and for enabling you to exercise your rights. You can ask any of the entities comprising the Awex Group to exercise your rights, and the request will be executed by the entity to which you have applied or by the entity to which we will forward the request.
III. [Contact point]
We have decided to establish a common point that you can contact in matters concerning the protection of your personal data at the e-mail address: email@example.com
or in writing at the address of the registered office of the Awex Group.
IV. [Personal data processing]
We process your personal data in connection with Our Business for the following purposes:
1. maintaining communication with you - by traditional means, electronic mail or other communicators - in connection with the performance of the contract or seeking to conclude it, or also as the fulfilment of our legitimate interest consisting in ensuring the continuity of running the current business (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) or (f) of the GOPR),
2. leading to the conclusion or performance of the contract that we wish to conclude or that vve have concluded with you in connection with Our Business (pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GOPR),
3. sending you marketing information concerning trade or partners involved in the provision of services related to Our Business, based on our legitimate interest. We apply the policy of sustainable marketing based on the analysis of our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GOPR),
4. archival (evidential) purposes as the fulfilment of our legitimate interest consisting in the safeguarding of information in the event of a Iegal need to prove certain facts (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GOPR),
5. possible determination, assertion or defence against any claims as the fulfilment of our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GOPR),
6. analytical purposes (better selection of services to meet the needs of our Clients, generał optimisation of our products, optimisation of service processes, developing knowledge about our Clients, financial analysis of our company, etc.) as the fulfilment of our legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GOPR).
V. [Data retention period]
Your personal data will be processed until the claims arising from or related to the conclusion of contracts in connection with Our Business become statute-barred, or - in the case of data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest - until you object to their processing. lf we process your data on the basis of your consent, we will process such data until the consent is withdrawn.
VI. [Your rights]
You have the following rights: the right to access and receive copies of your data, the right to rectify your data, the right to request deletion of your data, the right to request limitation of data processing, the right to object to data processing, and the right to transfer your data. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or in writing at the following address: AWEX, Masłomiąca, ul. Długa 39, 32-091 Michałowice. lf you have any doubts about our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VII. [Data recipients]
Your personal data may be transferred between the entities comprising the Awex Group for the internal administrative purposes of the group. They may also be provided to authorities operating under the law, our subcontractors (e.g. IT companies, accountants, marketing agencies) and our partners, i.e. companies we cooperate with in connection with Our Business.
In connection with Our Business, vve may operate websites, including our present website at the address: www.awex.eu
(hereinafter jointly referred to as the „Website"). When you browse the Website, we or a cooperating company (our subcontractor) may save one or more cookies on your device (terminal device), depending on your consent and your browser configuration. Please read the following information about cookies and how they are used.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit certain websites. They contain information about the device and usually do not contain any personal data. These files may not be used to infect the device with viruses or other malware.
In cookies, we store basic, anonymous information about the users (e.g. an identifier) as well as data aimed at increasing the comfort of using the Website, which are necessary for the optimisation and correct display of the content of the websites and advertising campaigns. As a user of the Webstite, you may always cease to provide this information to the Website by deleting the cookies saved on your terminal devices by the Website. In order to do this, you have to change the settings of the web browser you are currently using.